Parking permits are available for student members of the AÉCSP (i.e. graduate students). Given the limited number of permits, allocation of parking permits (daily permits) is done on a comparative basis of applications and the number of permits available.
Please note :
- Given the limited number of permits, we can not guarantee a permit to all. Therefore, not all demands will be granted.
- The parking is a privilege that is not transferable from year to year.
- The Association reserves the right to verify all information provided.
- The attribution for the whole year permit is only done during the autumn session.
This service is only available to members of the AÉCSP. In order to have your application considered, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Have a driver’s license.
- Be a full-time graduate student at Polytechnique.
- Return the application form and the supporting documents requested before August the 26th 2021.
Any incomplete application or any application not meeting these criteria will be rejected. The form is available here as well as the list of documents to provide. You can submit it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before August the 26th 2021. The price of the parking permit for graduate students is of $341.99 for the 2021-2022 academic year (see the price list here -in french-).