Accident insurance

Since the beginning of the fall semester 2008, all graduate students are covered by a new accident insurance.

This insurance is free for the student who is automatically covered when registering at the university. It is paid by the Ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport (MELS).

When you have an accident during your study hours or during any activity related to your research projects and you need medical care, you are now eligible for rebates and financial compensation for disability.

All the details are available on Industrielle Alliance’s website.

After your accident, here are the steps to get a refund of your medical expenses or financial compensation:

  • Print a settlement application form on Industrial Alliance’s website or come get one in our offices (C-419);
  • Complete the form;
  • Get the accident report from the security service of the École Polytechnique and sign the form there;
  • Send the form, the accident report and the bills for the care you received to Industrial Alliance

For any question regarding this subject, don’t hesitate to contact the association or write to:

Leave a Reply