The Fonds de l’AÉCSP has been created in order to improve the socio-economic conditions of École Polytechnique’s the graduate students by provinding scholarships . This year again, the AÉCSP will give five scholarships of $1000 to students experiencing financial difficulties.
- Be a full time graduate student at the École Polytechnique de Montréal
- Be a member of the AÉCSP
- Financial situation
- Letter of introduction
- Actions taken to improve the financial situation
- Community involvement
The completed application must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. It must contain:
- The attached completed application form (en) or (fr).
- A letter indicating the reasons and justification of the financial need for your application.
- A letter of registration from the university with the date of completion of studies.
- A copy of your bank statements for the last three months.
- If you do not live with your parents: a copy of the lease showing your name and address and a copy of the bill (Bell / Hydro Québec) showing your name and address.
- A copy of your application for government loans and bursaries, if applicable.
- A copy of your proof of civil status (marriage certificate) and/or status (copy of permanent resident card, student visa) if applicable and/or your children’s birth certificates if applicable.
The complete application form must be sent to email@example.com no later than Friday, March 27, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. The decision will be announced to the winners no later than Monday, April 6, 2020.