PBEEE Scholarships Contest
INTERNAL DEADLINE: August 11th, 2020 at 16h00
The Merit scholarship program for foreign students is managed by the Fonds de recherche du Québec – Nature et technologies (FRQNT). It is intended for international doctoral students, researchers and postdoctoral fellows.
Value of the scholarships:
- Doctoral research scholarships (V1, 1B, 1C, 1I, 1M, 1W, 1IS): $25,000 a year. The duration of the scholarship is three years, with a possible extension of up to 12 months (monthly allowance of $1,000).
- Postdoctoral fellowship scholarships (V2, 2B, 2C, 2I, 2M): $35,000 for one year (cannot be renewed).
- Short-term research or professional development scholarships (V3, 3B, 3C, 3I, 3M, 3W, 3IS): $3,000 a month for a period of up to four months.
Eligibility conditions and program rules:
- Polytechnique Awards Directory: : https://www.polymtl.ca/aide-financiere/bourses/programme-de-bourses-dexcellence-pour-etudiants-etrangers-pbeee
- FRQNT website: http://www.frqnt.gouv.qc.ca/en/bourses-et-subventions/consulter-les-programmes-remplir-une-demande/bourse?id=7ntlt9cl1591881757032&
How to submit your application: See attached instructions in the application form (all documents must be submitted, in the order provided in the application form, in a single PDF file typed and not handwritten). The file must be send to email@example.com. If you have a Polytechnique email, you must use it to send your application file.
For Polytechnique official transcripts, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your institutional email address ( ‘polymtl.ca‘) with your name and your student number and we can send them to you.
Chinese and Mexican students can simultaneously apply to the «All countries scholarship » category for Polytechnique’s internal preselection and the « Quebec-China » or « Quebec-Mexico » scholarships by contacting their respective Chinese and Mexican councils: