Do you like to exchange and share your opinion? Would you like to get more involved in the student life of Poly and your student association? Would you like to speak on behalf of the students in your department?
The AÉCSP has several positions that might interest you! The AÉCSP is looking for 7 motivated students to join its Board of Directors as an administrator of type A (end of the mandate in October 2022) and 1 more as an administrator of type H (end of the mandate in May 2022). We also have an opening on the Coordination Committee regarding Services and sustainable development (end of the mandate in mai 2022) as well as 4 delegate positions representing students of the mechanical, chemical, and physical engineering department and students enrolled in a research master’s program.
You will find more information on the administrator positions and the administration committee here (French knowledge is mandatory).
The position of coordinator for Services and sustainable development is described here (French knowledge is mandatory).
Visit this page for more information on the delegate position and the education council (French knowledge is advised).
Please note that the position are not paid, all students working for the association are volunteers.
Do you want to apply? Here are the steps to follow:
- Complete the application form (in French) and have it signed by at least 10 members of the AÉCSP according to the criteria related to the position for which you want to apply :
- Administrator type A : The form is here. Signatures have to come from the same department as you;
- Administrator type H and coordinator : The form is here. At least three (3) signatures must come from different departments;
- Delegate per department : The form is here. Signatures must come from the same department for which you wish to apply;
- Write a short presentation text of maximum 150 words (in French, but you can also include a translation).
- Choose a good picture of yourself.
- Send your short text, the filled-out form and the photo before October 1st to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be a member of the association to be able to run. Regarding the delegates, you must come from the same department for which you are applying in order to be eligible.
You want to launch an election campaign? A budget of $20 is granted to you and can only be spent during the campaign period. You could spend, for example, on a targeted post on our Facebook group or on printing out campaign posters to hang up at Polytechnique. These expenses must be justified and declared to the election committee: email@example.com. More information will be given to the candidates.
You want to learn more about the roles and the association ? Consult its rules and politics here.
Tu peux aussi passer au C-420, un des locaux de l’association, pendant les heures de midi, ou écrire à firstname.lastname@example.org pour toute questions et pour faire connaissance avec l’équipe en place.
You can also drop by C-420, one of the association’s offices, during lunch hours, or write to email@example.com
- Nomination: September 13th to October 6st
- Campaign period: from October 7th to 16th
- Voting: October 18th, 20th and 21st
The counting will take place on October 22nd and 23rd.