Pointe-à-Callière museum visit
Museums are beginning to reopen but you don’t know which one to visit ? Do you want to discover the history of Montreal ? Does the world of trains make you dream ? Then the Museum Pointe-à-Callière, the Montreal Archaeology and History Complex, is for you ! You will, indeed, be able to discover the history of the city and of the trains industry thanks to the five current exhibitions at the Museum :
- The exhibition Italian Montreal will make you discover the daily lives of Montreal’s earliest Italian immigrants and the development of this community over the past century.
- You will live a multisensory experience in the room Memory Collector thanks to sound and visual mechanisms.
- The exhibition Where Montreal began will allow you to discover the history of french settlers and their relationship with the Indigenous people. You will also see vestige of the Fort Ville-Marie and some authentic tools discovered during archeological excavations.
- Then, you will discover the history of Montreal from 1350 until today thanks to the exhibition Building Montreal.
- Finally, if you are interested in the world of trains, you will be able to discover more thanks to the exhibition A Railroad to Dreams.
AÉCSP offers you a ticket at the reduced price of 5$ (member price for students between 13and 30 ans. The price for non-members is of 16$ +eventbrite fees)
You can buy your tickets here !
Do not hesitate to visit the museum website for more info on the exhibits!